Have you met AI4MedImaging?
AI4MedImaging is a company specialized in applying artificial intelligence (AI) to medical imaging.
Develop intelligent medical image analysis systems to support clinical decision.
To be the Top 3 world multi-vertical business leader that answers unmet medical needs, delivering machine vision and machine learning solutions applied to the medical sphere.
We are at the very forefront of technology and committed to the development of SaMD with high added value.
Comply with all legal requirements applied to the activities and products developed.
The wealth of a corporation is its human capital. At AI4MedImaging, we are determined to provide our professionals with opportunities to reach their full potential.
Everything we do at AI4MedImaging is driven by an unwavering passion for excellence and determination to deliver the best products in healthcare.
To operate in an ethically sound manner is the basis of our business. Everything we do is driven by moral conduct that ensures fairness, respect and complete transparency.
Working at AI4MedImaging is a learning everyday. We recognise that our team is the main reason of our success.
Do you want to be part of a high skilled, innovative and passionate team? Send us your spontaneous application or apply to the available open positions.
Deployment and Support Engineer (Hybrid / Remote) – Medical AI Systems Integration
As a Deployment and Support Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful integration and functioning of our medical AI systems in hospital environments. Your expertise will contribute to improving patient care and streamlining medical workflows through efficient deployment and reliable technical support.
- Experience with networks and communication protocols within the healthcare industry.
- Expertise in supporting PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication Systems) or other medical systems such as HER (Electronic Health Records), RIS (Radiology Information Systems), VNA (Vendor Neutral Archive), and more.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare standards and communication protocols, specifically DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine).
- Proficiency in working with Operating Systems like Windows and Linux, ensuring seamless system integration and administration.
- Proficiency in Python, enabling efficient automation and scripting tasks.
Senior Python Developer (Hybrid / Remote)
Are you a seasoned Python expert with a passion for advancing healthcare through cutting-edge technology? AI4MEDIMAGING is seeking a Senior Python Developer to join our team of innovators, where you will play a crucial role in developing AI-powered solutions for medical imaging. If you have a strong Python background, we invite you to be part of our mission to revolutionize the healthcare industry.
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of Python-based applications for medical imaging, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies.
- Utilize your deep expertise in Python programming to architect and implement robust, scalable, and efficient software solutions.
- Take charge of code reviews, ensuring the highest standard of code quality and adherence to industry best practices.
- Mentor and guide junior developers, fostering a culture of learning and growth within our dynamic team.
- A minimum of five years of hands-on experience in Python programming.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering Python applications.
- Expertise in various Python frameworks/libraries, including pandas, numpy, Django, Flask, or FastAPI, with an emphasis on creating efficient and reliable applications.
- Higher education in a relevant field.
- Exceptional communication skills with fluency in the English language
Please apply to: email@example.com
Working at AI4MedImaging
Working at AI4MedImaging has been very enriching and challenging on all levels, personally and professionally. It was in this company that I grew and that I grow every day, gaining knowledge and skills in many different areas and belonging to a team with a lot of potential, vision, willingness to learn and to always deliver their best in every project they go through.
AI4MedImaging gives me the chance to work every day in highly rewarding projects, supported by a Team with high expertise. From day one you feel integrated and part of the family.