AI4MedImaging Medical Solutions S.A (hereinafter AI4Medimaging, “we” and “us”), based at Rua do Parque Poente, Lote 35, 4705-002 Sequeira-Braga with NIPC 515 247910 is a company dedicated to the development of intelligent medical image processing and analysis software to support the clinical decision and answering to unmet medical needs, delivering machine vision and machine learning solutions applied to the medical sphere, owning the domain https://ai4medimaging.com/, where its WEBSITE is lodged.
- a) Strengthen and consolidate AI4MedImaging’s relationship consisting of trust and closeness with its Customers;
- b) Demonstrate transparency in the processing of personal data conducted by AI4MedImaging;
- c) Inform Customers, Employees and Stakeholders of their rights, as holders of personal data, and how they can exercise them;
- c) Inform Customers, Employees and Interested Parties about AI4MedImaging’s Guardians to whom they may request the exercise of their rights or clarify how their personal data is managed.
2. WHAT IS THIS POLICY ABOUT
- 2.1. This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains how we collect and process the personal data that is necessary for the provision of services that are available through the WEBSITE, describing the practices adopted for this purpose.
3. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
- 3.1 Personal data is all information relating to a person that identifies that same person or makes it identifiable, regardless of the nature and support of the information, including the sound and image of the person.
- 3.2 Examples of personal data we collect are “email” when you contact us, or the “IP Address” when you visit our website.
- 3.3 An identifiable person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or other specific elements of his physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The Customer is identifiable directly or indirectly, through an identification number or specific characteristics of his physical, physiological, genetic, cultural or social identity.
4. OUR COMMITMENT
- The protection of personal data is a priority for AI4MEDIMAGING. We undertake to only process personal data that is strictly necessary to provide you with the best services, ensuring transparency in the information and application of the best practices, in the realm of security of personal data protection.
- Whenever contracted entities process personal data, AI4MEDIMAGING will require these entities to provide the same level of privacy and security assurance regarding the protection of personal data. We want to earn your trust and feel that personal data is safe with us, as we will always be committed to protecting your privacy, assuming, with great seriousness and commitment, our responsibilities concerning the protection of personal data. Whenever you have any questions about the processing of personal data, we will be available to help you through RGPD@ai4medimaging.com.
5. HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 5.1. AI4MEDIMAGING will use the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- a) To analyze and respond to your messages, customer support and requests for information;
- b) To keep track of your contact details;
- c) For the operation and management of the WEBSITE.
- 5.2. These personal data processing operations are an essential tool for your satisfaction and AI4MEDIMAGING ‘s activity and are conducted under applicable law and in accordance with best practices.
- 5.3. Your personal data will not be reused for purposes that are not previously identified or that have no relation to those purposes for which it was initially collected.
6. WHAT ARE THE GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- AI4MEDIMAGING warrants that personal data is processed only for the purposes communicated to you and is not used for any other purpose. Therefore, we process personal data to ensure the quality of the service we provide to you and to be able to better respond to your needs.
- Some examples of purposes for which we may use personal data:
- 6.1. The personal data that AI4MEDIMAGING processes have specific grounds, depending on the purposes for which it is intended.
- 6.2. These are the circumstances that allow us to process personal data:
- 6.2.1. Your express consent – whether in writing or verbally, for example, for direct marketing purposes, to receive emails or SMS messages from AI4MEDIMAGING;
- 6.2.2. The execution of a contract – celebrated with AI4MEDIMAGING, such as a contract for the purchase and sale of products or services purchased from AI4MEDIMAGING;
- 6.2.3. Compliance with a legal obligation;
- 6.2.4. AI4Medimang’s legitimate interest – for example, arising from the collection of suggestions/complaints to improve the quality of the service provided.
- 6.3. In the following table, you can see the fundamentals depending on the purposes identified above:
|Direct marketing||To inform you of the news, opportunities and promotions that may interest you. Your express consent whether in writing or verbally, for example, for direct marketing purposes, so that you receive emails or SMS from AI4MEDIMAGING.|
|Customer management||For business contacts.|
|To analyze and respond to your messages, customer support and requests for information;||Your express consent|
Consent for that particular purpose.
|To respond to job applications made through the website;||Consent to this specific purpose through Consent on the website.|
|To keep track of your contact details;||Your express consent|
Consent for that particular purpose.
|For the operations and management of the WEBSITE.||With your express consent|
Consent for this particular purpose (cookies).
Legitimate interests pursued by AI4MEDIMAGING.
- AI4MEDIMAGING undertakes to process personal data to ensure the confidentiality, security and protection of such data against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and its loss, destruction or damage.
7. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT
- 7.1. The personal data that AI4MEDIMAGING collects and processes are only those necessary and appropriate for the purposes indicated.
- 7.2. AI4MEDIMAGING will collect and process the following personal data:
|To analyze and respond to your messages, customer support and requests for information;||Name; |
|To respond to job applications made through the website;||Name; |
Curriculum Vitae information.
|To keep track of your contact details;||Name; |
|For the operations and management of the WEBSITE.||Cookie data.|
8. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 8.1. We will collect personal data through the forms on the WEBSITE, satisfaction surveys and forms for sales and support purposes, but also through the communication between our WEBSITE equipment and email messages you send us.
- 8.2. Your personal data is collected through your equipment as follows:
- 8.2.1. Through your browser;
- 8.2.2. Through cookies;
- 8.2.3. IP address;
- 8.2.4. Through Word and PDF forms and documents;
- 8.2.5. Forms on the website.
- 8.3. AI4MEDIMAGING is committed to treating your data under the law and legitimately.
- 8.4. AI4MEDIMAGING will not sell, rent or share your personal data with third parties, except in the cases identified in this Privacy and Cookies Policy (see Section 20 to understand how).
- 8.5. AI4MEDIMAGING services are not directed to underaged people and personal data is intentionally not processed.
9. WHAT ARE COOKIES
- 9.1. Cookies are small information files that help identify your browser, and that can store information, for example, user settings and preferences.
- 9.2. AI4MEDIMAGING will store cookies on your device to customize and make navigation as easy as possible, but also for troubleshooting, statistics, quality assurance, and monitoring system security.
- 9.3. Except for cookies specifically necessary for the performance of the website, the storage of other cookies will always depend on the acceptance and consent of the User, and this consent can be withdrawn at any time through browser-specific tools.
- b) Cookies allow us to identify you as a recurring User;
- c) Cookies allow us to recover your personalized preferences when you browse;
11. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- 11.1. Some cookies may also be stored by third parties other than AI4MEDIMAGING.
- 11.2. AI4MEDIMAGING makes every effort to use only service providers who provide guarantees of the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures under the requirements of relevant data protection legislation, and you understand that AI4MEDIMAGING is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies and cookies of these third parties.
- 11.3. In Points 13 and 14 you will find a description of all cookies used, including those of third parties, and in Point 15 you will find a description of all pixel tags and other similar technologies used.
12. WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR
- AI4MEDIMAGING will store cookies on your device to customize and make navigation as easy as possible, but also for troubleshooting, statistics, quality assurance, monitoring system security, improving our service and ensuring the WEBSITE is functional.
- You may, always, delete or block such cookies, and in doing so, some features of this WEBSITE may not work as intended.
- Cookies are not used for any purposes other than those described herein.
13. COOKIES WE USE
- 13.1. Cookies on our WEBSITE are used for different purposes.
- 13.2. Types of Cookies:
- a) Strictly Necessary Cookies: cookies that are essential for the provision and functioning of the WEBSITE and all requested services but do not perform any additional or secondary purpose.
- b) Performance Cookies: cookies that monitor the performance of the WEBSITE as the user interacts with it. These cookies don’t collect identifiable information on visitors, which means all the data collected is anonymous and only used to improve the functionality of a WEBSITE.
- 13.3. The following table explains how cookies are used on this WEBSITE.
|Own (https://ai4medimaging.com/)||XSRF- TOKEN||Information collected: Retrieves the token generated at the beginning of the visit to the website.|
Purpose: This cookie is used to help with website security against cross-site request forgery (CSRF).
14. WHAT ARE PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) can be used in connection with some services to track the actions of service users (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics on service usage and response rates.
15. PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- The following table explains how pixel tags and other similar technologies are used on the WEBSITE.
|https://www.google.com/||https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/anchor||ar, k, co, hl, v, size, cb|
|https://www.google.com/||https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/bframe||hl, v, k, cb|
16. WEBSITE CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
- 16.1. You can control and/or delete cookies at all times, in particular, you can delete all cookies that are already stored on your device, and you can even configure most browsers to prevent their storage.
- 16.2. To be able to perform this management, however, you must manually adjust some preferences each time you visit certain websites, without which some services and features may not work.
- 16.3. As an additional guarantee, you can always disable cookies by configuring your browser according to the instructions available at:
- a) For Chrome users: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- b) For Internet Explorer users: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies- 168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- c) For Microsoft Edge users: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data- and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- d)For Mozilla Firefox users: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox- desktop?redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences&redirectlocale=en-US
- e) For Apple Safari users: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
17. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- AI4MEDIMAGING takes the necessary and legally required precautions to ensure the protection of information collected from its users. Among other measures, the following technical and organizational measures are implemented to safeguard the confidentiality of personal data:
- 16.1. Your personal data is kept secure through the adoption of various security, technical and organizational measures that ensure that only employees have access to personal data and the processes that must access them, according to the rules created for this purpose.
- 16.2. To protect your data, we only use data center providers who offer us appropriate and documented security measures, including guarantees that your personal data is stored on servers that are kept in controlled environments with limited access.
- 16.3. Personal data is kept on secure servers which offer adequate security guarantees for the protection of personal data against its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access as well as, against any other form of unlawful processing.
- 16.4. Similarly, when you browse the WEBSITE, we protect your data with encryption, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL, which is a security protocol that protects telecommunications via the Internet.
- 16.5. If you suspect misuse, loss or unauthorized access to your personal information, please inform us immediately through RGPD@ai4medimaging.com.
18. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 17.1. Your personal data will be kept only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they are intended, as listed in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, and within the legal limits:
|To analyze and respond to your messages, customer support and requests for information;||2 years|
|To respond to job applications made through the website;||1 year or after the end of the application. |
They should be eliminated after the recruitment process has ended (assuming that we are looking at unselected persons).
|To keep track of your contact details;||2 years|
|For the operations and management of the WEBSITE.||2 years|
- 18.2. If any specific or mandatory period is the result of the law, the period of retention of the data applies. In all other cases, personal data will be kept at most for the above periods, which AI4MEDIMAGING understands as enough to fulfill the purposes.
- 18.3. Once the defined retention period has been completed, AI4MEDIMAGING assumes to delete, destroy or anonymize your personal data.
- 18.4. For video surveillance, we only retain your personal data for a period of 30 days by law enforcement.
- 18.5. You may ask us for additional information regarding the retention periods of your personal data, via RGPD@ai4medimaging.com.
189 HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
- 19.1. Before we explain how you can exercise your rights, you should know what they are. Thus, the legislation gives you the right to request the exercise of the following rights:
- a) Access: the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you are or are not processed and, if applicable, the right to access your personal data;
- b) Rectification: the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and that your incomplete personal data is completed;
- c) Exclusion: the right to obtain the exclusion of your personal data when one of the reasons listed in the legislation applies;
- d) Limitation of treatment: the right to obtain treatment limitation if one of the situations listed in the legislation applies;
- e) Opposition: the right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data that concerns you;
- f) Portability: the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and readable format.
- 19.2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (in Portugal, the National Data Protection Commission at (www.cnpd.pt).
- 19.3. To exercise the above rights, you should contact AI4MEDIMAGING at the following email: RGPD@ai4medimaging.com.
- 19.4. If you request the deletion of some of your personal data or its entirety, some of the services requested may not be provided to you and AI4MEDIMAGING will retain only the personal data necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which it is bound.
20. WHEN DO WE SHARE DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
- 20.1. AI4MEDIMAGING may use third parties to provide certain services, in terms of maintenance, technical support, marketing, billing or payment management, and they may have access to some of the personal data, namely the data necessary for the contracted purposes.
- 20.2. AI4MEDIMAGING ensures that the entities that have access to the data are credible and offer high guarantees of protection, never being transmitted the data beyond what is necessary to provide the contracted service. Nevertheless, AI4MEDIMAGING remains responsible for the personal data made available.
- 20.3. AI4MEDIMAGING may also share your data with the following entities:
- a) Companies of the business group to which AI4MEDIMAGING belongs and has commercial partnerships for the creation and offer of benefits;
- b) Other partners outside your business group (with your prior permission).
- 20.4. AI4MEDIMAGING may also transmit data to third parties in the context of investigations, judicial and/or administrative proceedings of a similar nature, provided that it is duly ordered by court order to that effect.
21 THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- 21.1. The WEBSITE may contain links to other websites which you may collect to process your personal data, and such processing is the sole responsibility of the owners of those websites. AI4MEDIMAGING has no responsibility for its policies and/or practices.
- 21.2. Example of these third parties is LinkedIn or Google (Youtube) through the buttons that are present on the WEBSITE.
22. DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EU
- When data transfers to third countries outside the European Union or outside the United States of America occur, AI4MEDIMAGING will comply with the legal rules, in particular as regards the suitability of the country of destination in relation to requirements for the protection of personal data, which applies to such transfers, and personal data shall not be transferred to jurisdictions that do not offer security and protection guarantees.
23. UNDERAGED PEOPLE
- The WEBSITE is not directed to children under the age of 16, so we ask that these minors do not provide us with personal data through the WEBSITE, application, social networks and social media or emails.
24. SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
- 24.1. AI4MEDIMAGING appreciates that you do not send us any sensitive personal data, i.e. information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union associations, genetic information, biometric information, health data or data relating to a person or sexual orientation.
- 24.2. If you still send us or disclose categories of personal data referred to above, it will be deleted immediately.
25. OUR CONTACT DETAILS / WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 25.1. The entity Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data is AI4MedImaging Medical Solutions S.A, a public limited company with headquarters at Rua do Parque Poente, lote 35, 4705-002 Sequeira – Braga – Portugal, with NIPC515 247910, telephone +351253145430. You can contact our Privacy Officer (GDPR) through the email: RGPD@ai4medimaging.com.
- 25.2. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy and Cookies Policy, please contact us in writing via email at RGPD@ai4medimaging.com.
- AI4MEDIMAGING reserves the right to readjust or change this Privacy and Cookies Policy at any time, and these changes are advertised through our website to all interested parties.
27. LATEST VERSION 14/02/2023, Braga (Portugal)